Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: #EuromaidanSOS
The Crimean “Occupendum” – Mustafa Jemilev was right: the decision about Crimea’s anschluss is legally fraught.
According to the report of the Presidential Council on Civil Society and Human Rights of the Russian Federation, the Crimean referendum is assessed as follows: SYNOPSIS • the overwhelming majority of citizens in Sevastopol have voted for joining to Russia … Continue reading
Oleksiy Obolensky 17. April 2014 um 14:43 ARD-Reportage: eine öffentlich-rechtliche Lüge? Der öffentlich-rechtliche Sender ARD strahlte am Donnerstag, den 10.04.2014, in der Sendung MONITOR einen fast 12-minütigen Bericht über die Ukraine aus. Es ging um die Frage, wer für die … Continue reading
Euromaidan SOS Team: “We did not work this hard so they could divide ministerial portfolios amongst themselves behind our backs.”
By Kateryna Serhatskova February 28, 2014 Ukrayinska Pravda.Life Translated by Olia Knight Edited by Isis Wisdom Source: http://life.pravda.com.ua/society/2014/02/28/154600/ Three months of forceful confrontation. A couple thousand wounded, almost 100 killed, over 300 people missing – this is the outcome of revolutionary … Continue reading