Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Voices of Ukraine
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: occupendum
The Crimean “Occupendum” – Mustafa Jemilev was right: the decision about Crimea’s anschluss is legally fraught.
According to the report of the Presidential Council on Civil Society and Human Rights of the Russian Federation, the Crimean referendum is assessed as follows: SYNOPSIS • the overwhelming majority of citizens in Sevastopol have voted for joining to Russia … Continue reading
Posted in Analytics, Crimea, English, English News, Languages, News, News summary, Opinions, Others, Regіons Tagged #Amnesty_International, #CrimeaInvasion, #EuromaidanSOS, #Human_Rights, #RussiaInvadesUkraine, #SaveUkraine, #ukraineprotests, #ukrainian_revolution, civil society, Constitution of Ukraine, Crimea, Crimean referendum, occupendum, Presidential Council on Civil Society and Human Rights of the Russian Federation, Russia, Ukraine 2 Comments