Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: Constitution of Ukraine
By Halya Coynash 07.06.14 Kharkiv Human Rights Protection Group Edited by Voices of Ukraine G7 countries have given Russia another month for pretending to take measures at ‘de-escalation’ while continuing to wage undeclared war on Ukraine. In the meantime France is … Continue reading
By Natalya Shnyr, Journalist for Jurliga 03.13.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Jurliga spoke with Tetyana Kozachenko, a lawyer and head of the Advocate League “Capital” Law Company. She is also one of the lawyers who not only … Continue reading
By Arsen Avakov, Acting Interior Minister of Ukraine 04.25.2014 Facebook Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Meanwhile, behind the scenes… Our court system is a sham and a fucking shame. Pechersk Court [Kyiv]. Evening of April 25. Judge Ilyeva … Continue reading
The Crimean “Occupendum” – Mustafa Jemilev was right: the decision about Crimea’s anschluss is legally fraught.
According to the report of the Presidential Council on Civil Society and Human Rights of the Russian Federation, the Crimean referendum is assessed as follows: SYNOPSIS • the overwhelming majority of citizens in Sevastopol have voted for joining to Russia … Continue reading