Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: Vitaly Portnikov
By Vitaly Portnikov 02.27.2015 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Putin is not pondering the consequences of Savchenko’s death, not because he does not understand them, but because he does not give a damn about them. The journalist Elena Masyuk, … Continue reading
By Vitaly Portnikov 12.16.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine All day I’ve read in the Russian media: Oh, now we are becoming scared, now we are becoming scared … And when they “gnawed off” Crimea and stuffed Donbas … Continue reading
By Vitaly Portnikov 10.07.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Russian changes occur through conspiracy or rebellion – senseless and merciless. Russian President Vladimir Putin signed amendments to the federal law “On meetings, rallies, demonstrations, marches and pickets.” The … Continue reading
Vitaly Portnikov: Saving yourself from the wreckage. A turning point in NATO’s policy towards Ukraine.
By Vitaly Portnikov, journalist 09.05.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine The NATO summit in South Wales showed what the policy of the Alliance will be in relation to Russian aggression against Ukraine. Will NATO help Ukraine? Just a … Continue reading