Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: NATO
By NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg 12.02.2014 As earlier, we continue to remain committed to assisting Ukraine to speed up the reforms. And we are increasing our support so that Ukraine can better provide for its own security. At the Wales Summit, we agreed … Continue reading
Vitaly Portnikov: Saving yourself from the wreckage. A turning point in NATO’s policy towards Ukraine.
By Vitaly Portnikov, journalist 09.05.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine The NATO summit in South Wales showed what the policy of the Alliance will be in relation to Russian aggression against Ukraine. Will NATO help Ukraine? Just a … Continue reading
Dmitry Tymchuk, Coordinator, Information Resistance 09.05.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Brothers and sisters! Here’s the Summary for September 5, 2014 (for previous summary, please see Summary for September 4, 2014). The bad news: 1. During negotiations of the contact group between the representatives … Continue reading
Dmitry Tymchuk, Coordinator, Information Resistance 09.04.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Brothers and sisters! Here’s the Summary for September 4, 2014 (for previous summary, please see Summary for September 3, 2014). The bad news: 1. Russian occupiers clearly set Mariupol as their next … Continue reading
Der russische faschistische Ideologe Dugin: Warum nach (der Eroberung von) Donezk und Luhansk haltmachen?
von Halya Coynash 1.09.2014 Übersetzt aus dem Englischen von Dagmar Schatz für Voices of Ukraine Eine Menge Faschisten und Neonazis lief am vergangenen Wochenende in Jalta auf, um, zusammen mit Mitgliedern prominenter faschistischer Parteien, wie der ungarischen Jobbik (am Kongress) … Continue reading