Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: Vitaly Portnikov
By Vitaly Portnikov. 05.22.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine. If the lie triumphs–then you get such darkness, that it really does not matter who you are in that country–a journalist, a miner or a beekeeper. You are not … Continue reading
By Vitaly Portnikov. 05.06.2014 16:48 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine. Russian media call the separatists in the south-east of the country no less than “supporters of federalization”–this propaganda cliché has become so normal that consumers of Russian informational … Continue reading
VITALY PORTNIKOV: Restoring the Soviet Union is Putin’s minimum objective, he moves on central Europe after that.
By Vitaly Portnikov 04.27.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine The plan is unfeasible because achieving it will be followed by the collapse of Russia, according to the Ukrainian journalist and political commentator. Putin has a great desire to occupy … Continue reading
Die russischen Medien bezeichnen die Separatisten im Südosten der Ukraine als „Föderalisten“. Dies ist ein Propagandacliché, an das man sich schon derart gewöhnt hat, dass die Konsumenten der russischen Informationsproduktionen sich, glaube ich, nicht besonders wundern werden, wenn sie erfahren, … Continue reading
VITALY PORTNIKOV: We have been citizens of a country where there has never been a real security force.
By Vitaly Portnikov 04.29.2014 21:12 espreso.TV Translated and edited by Voices of UkraineJournalist Vitaliy Portnikov in his video blog on Espreso.tv discusses the collapse of Ukraine’s security system and the necessity to create a new one. [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0vdF0tykRE]What is happening before … Continue reading