Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: Art
By Voices of Ukraine senior staff, 12.09.2017 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine TRUST: An art project by Robert Saller curated by Taras Polataiko, at the Church of the Most Blessed Heart of Jesus in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. Five simple 10-foot … Continue reading
By Maria Stanislav, Op-Ed for Voices of Ukraine 18.05. 2016 I’m very fond of my grandfather. His story is one of a classic self-made man, who walked the route from a stonemason to a company founder, while all the while remaining one of the … Continue reading
Kyiv’s Gogolfest 2014 Reflects Upon War: Jerzy Konopie’s street art “Soldiers” evokes the many sides of war.
Voices of Ukraine ART: Gogolfest 09.15.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Gogolfest is a multidisciplinary contemporary art festival held annually in Kyiv since 2007. Named after Ukrainian-born writer Nikolai Gogol, an eccentric novelist and playwright, the festival embraces … Continue reading
Künstler auf den Barrikaden / Artist at the barricades (Video) Source: https://www.facebook.com/EuroMaydan/posts/631144730285904?notif_t=notify_me Jeden Tag kommt ukrainischer Künstler Sergij auf die Barrikaden, jeden Tag malt er ein Bild. Sieben Bider sind schon bereit. “Das ist unsere Geschichte, die nicht verloren gehen … Continue reading