Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: GogolFest
Kyiv’s Gogolfest 2014 Reflects Upon War: Jerzy Konopie’s street art “Soldiers” evokes the many sides of war.
Voices of Ukraine ART: Gogolfest 09.15.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Gogolfest is a multidisciplinary contemporary art festival held annually in Kyiv since 2007. Named after Ukrainian-born writer Nikolai Gogol, an eccentric novelist and playwright, the festival embraces … Continue reading