Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: Verkhovna Rada
Dmitry Tymchuk, Coordinator, Information Resistance 06.18.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Brothers and sisters! Here’s the Summary for June 18, 2014 (for previous summary, please see Summary for June 17). The bad news: 1. The “Aidar” Battalion got ambushed near Luhansk. It suffered … Continue reading
Maidan’s Self-Defense units now count 10,000 people – twice as much as Ukrainian “Berkut” special police force!
February 2, 2014 2:56 pm BLOG: Censor.NET Translated by Olia Knight Source:http://censor.net.ua/news/269159/boevoyi_sostav_sil_samooborony_mayidana_10_tysyach_boyitsov_v_2_raza_bolshe_vsego_berkuta_v_ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko, leader of the “Third Ukrainian Republic” movement, announced in a public meeting of the opposition during the Sunday rally on Maidan Nezalezhnosti in Kyiv that the … Continue reading
Monday, January 27, 2014, 00:34 Source: http://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2014/01/27/7011414/ If the Verkhovna Rada does not support the plan and demands of the opposition, the cordon of Euromaidan “will come closer” to Parliament. The ex-Head of MIA, Yuriy Lutsenko stated this during a meeting … Continue reading
January 16, 2014 by Oleg Soskin, Director of the Institute of Society Transformation Translated by Anna Syvura Source: http://osp-ua.info/comments/26824-partija-regioniv-i-komunisti-zdiysnili-derzhavniy-zakolot–oleg-soskin.html The Party of Regions along with the communists on January 16 carried out a coup. Violating the Constitution of Ukraine, violating the Ukrainian … Continue reading