Andrei Movchan, 34 years old
Andrei Movchan use to come to Maidan every day for a few hours, always looking how and who can he help. So it was this morning. From about 9 am to 10 am he was going around barricades, asking how to help. At 10 am, he returned to the camp of the Democratic Alliance on Maidan. We have not figured out what happened next… For sure, he went to the barricades to bring water or food, as he did every day. After 11 am, Andrei stopped responding to phone calls … At the time of lunch, he has been found literally shot down – with several gunshot wounds that left him no chance to survive….
Andrei Movchan worked at the Ivan Franko National Theatre as stage manager. He was a very gentle person. One of his friends once said that he looked like a toy bear. He spoke softly and modestly. But he loved to philosophize. Always a little bit lost in thoughts.
Zaharchenko!!! Andrei Movchan was not a threat to anyone, so stop telling lies! Not only that he had no weapons, he didn’t even have any means of protection! Andrei wasn’t a militant, you get it? Look at his Facebook profile. The investigators can track his calls, mail, contacts – there was nothing there, not a word, that would prove he was a threat to anyone.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers