Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: #RussianWorld
The Sviatohirsk Holy Mountains Lavra and the Moscow Patriarchate in Slovyansk – whose people do they serve?
By Denis Bihunov 05.09.2017 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine In 2014, the “St. George’s ribbon” became an emblem of the terrorists who, armed with automatic rifles and RPGs, captured towns and villages in our peaceful Donetsk region. At … Continue reading
By Stepan Fedenko 03.06.2015 Translated by his grandson Damian Oleksiuk with some light editing from Voices of Ukraine ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Stepan Fedenko was born January 3rd, 1926 in the Ukrainian village of Uherci, now Uhry, southwest of Lviv. He studied … Continue reading
How does one explain the Kremlin’s cooperation with far-right radicals in Europe, including neo-Nazis? By Yuri Federov 28.07.2016 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine The Kremlin, as well as its propagandists and political analysts, love to label the Ukrainian government … Continue reading