Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Voices of Ukraine
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: Russian spring
Meet one of the DNR founders: a famous Donetsk Neo-Nazi Alexander Matyushin
By Ukraine Will Be Free 02.13.2015 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine A famous Donetsk Neo-Nazi Alexander Matyushin, more commonly operating under an alias “Alexander de Krog,” gave an interview to a Russian right-wing radical website “Klich” [The Call], in … Continue reading
Russian volunteers returning home from Donbas will bring the deadly Maidan virus to Russia.
[Editor’s Note: This interviewee’s past views and history do not represent the views of the Voices of Ukraine initiative. Rather, by translating this interview, we hope to provide insight from a person who cut all ties to Russian nationalists but remained … Continue reading