Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Voices of Ukraine
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: #RussiaDownedMH17
Semyon Semyonchenko: Ilovaisk – Before and After.
By Semyon Semyonchenko, Commander, Donbas Battalion 10.01.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Oh brother, merry times have come … Those words have been in my profile’s avatar for almost six months. Now the times are not merry. The Ilovaisk … Continue reading
The Tweedledee and Tweedledum of Russian nationalism
By Alexander Noinets, Petr&Mazepa 09.13.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine All that I will say below is probably a waste of breath. But not saying it is not really working out either. Therefore, let us sum everything up … Continue reading