By Yuriy Butusov, Contributing Editor, Censor.NET
Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine
1. This is a demonstration that Putin no longer considers the “LNR” and “DNR” as parties to the negotiations concerning the situation in Ukraine, and [that he] began to directly to communicate with Kyiv as the only legitimate authority in Donbas, without Medvedchuk’s [Ukrainian oligarch and politician–Putin is godfather to his daughter] intermediaries.
2. This is Putin’s attempt to become the subject of an international peace settlement in Ukraine. “Humanitarian convoys” with mercenaries and weapons did not produce any results for the Kremlin. The liquidation of the “DNR” and “LNR” groups, which are almost entirely composed of Russian soldiers–is a matter of time now. Now Putin is once again trying to become a decent human being, [so in order] to be treated not as an invader, but as a politician, he decided to send humanitarian cargo. What extraordinary cynicism–while Russian mercenaries destroy our cities and kill Ukrainians, the one [person] who organizes their criminal activities, wants to bring the victims of the Russian aggression blankets and canned meat.
3. This means the failure of the “DNR” and “LNR” as quasi-public entities, recognized by Russia. And this means that there will be no large-scale invasion by Russian troops.
4. This means that Putin gives a signal to Kyiv–dispose of this armed Girkin-and-Bolotov vermin–I won’t object.
5. This means that the speed by which the Kremlin’s hung-out-to-dry, bandit Novorossia [New Russia], is destroyed, depends solely on Ukraine.
6. This means that the Russian bandit formations will start to move from open warfare to covert terrorist activities, so that Putin [still] has the tools to covertly destabilise the situation in Donbas.
7. This means that Putin is a KHUYLO!
8. Glory to Ukraine!
Source: Yuriy Butusov’s FB