The European Space has been keeping a close watch over activities in support of Euromaidan. There were a lot of them, all the world lived and continue living by Ukraine. Don’t you agree, how powerful the support of Ukrainian diaspora is, which not only follows the events, but in a creative way and by real deeds compels the attention of international community towards events in Ukraine and helps Maidan. Nataliya Schapeler, a political scientist and a co-founder of “Euromaidan Guard in Berlin”, told us how exactly Ukrainians of Germany act.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers