Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine
Sources: http://hvylya.org/news/exclusive/vtorzhenie-rossii-na-vostok-ukrainyi-uzhe-nachalos-kabanenko.html, and
On Saturday [April 12], several cities in Donetsk oblast [region] were attacked by Russian subversive groups.
Rear Admiral Ihor Kabanenko wrote about it on his Facebook page.
“The invasion by Russian troops in the East has occurred. These are NOT separatists in Sloviansk and Krasnyi Lyman. Military reconnaissance and raiding units are working there. Their script is clear. They are “helping” separatists to destabilize the situation,” Kabanenko says.
“We need to ask a rhetorical question – will this continue to go on and spread [further]? And what should our government do in this situation? “Not provoke [them]?” resumed the Rear Admiral.
Previously,“Hvylia” reported that according to the operational data of the Information Resistance group, current extremist acts in the southeastern regions of Ukraine are initiatied and managed by a network coordinator of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
The groups were identified as the employees of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate, which carried out the scenario of the seizure of government authorities and the blockade of Ukrainian military bases in Crimea in March of this year.
Scenario of invasions in the East:
1. Reconnaissance and sabotage or diversion groups (alone or jointly with local separatists) capture the strategic objects – and create springboard bases for invasions.
2. Springboard bases are enhanced by support forces (deployed by air, creeping across the border, arriving from Crimea, and so on) and separatists.
3. Conduct integration of several advanced bases (regionally), by combining active hidden mechanisms at work (bribery of influential people, blackmail, intimidation and others).
4. Announce and conduct controlled referendum (ballots are already printed).
5. Announce pre-defined outcome of the referendum and … deploy army troops to secure the results.
There are weak spots in this scenario and counteracting them is possible. So again (at this point one is forced to admit) – it is a question of leadership.
Reblogged this on Euromaidan PR and commented:
Kabanenko: Russian invasion of eastern Ukraine has already started
Solution: arrest or shoot anyone with a gun. Singing national anthem at you base is invitation to Russia.