Russian chekists have taken over control of current situation in Ukraine, said Aleksey Arestovitch, military expert, in his interview with ZIK.
The murdering of Maidan activist Yuriy Verbitsky, whose dead body was found in the forest not far from Kyiv with his head taped, shows the same signs as the bodies of Caucasian rebels during operations carried out by liquidation squadrons of the Russian Federal Security Service (Russian – FSB). Moreover, the kidnapping of another activist Igor Lutsenko, who was taken away from hospital by unknown civilians, tortured and then left in the frozen forest, is a clear proof of an organized kidnapping scheme by the secret agencies.
Victims report very professional tortures, a distorted understanding of the current political situation, attempts to pump out the (Maidan-related) information, and the Russian dialect in language. All these and many other proofs, mentioned by the expert, support the belief that a well-organized net of Russian special agency professionals have been operating in Ukraine. The expert is sure – they are implementing a Russia-supported scenario of protest suppression. And this is the very reason for the continued murdering and kidnapping of people.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers