Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Voices of Ukraine
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: Vasyl Borodai
Why does the Motherland Monument in Kyiv face East?
Posted on May 9, 2014 by tilamuse
By Vyacheslav Awoxx 05.03.2014 Facebook Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine I always asked myself this question: Why doesn’t this sculpture face in the direction of the enemy of the entire global proletariat? That is, she doesn’t look in the … Continue reading →
Posted in "Voices" in English, English, Languages, Maidan Diary, Media, Pictures, Social Media, Voices of Revolution | Tagged #CrimeaInvasion, #RussiaInvadesUkraine, #SaveUkraine, #ukraineprotests, civil society, fascists, Kyiv, Maidan, Motherland Monument, Russia, Ukraine, Vasyl Borodai | 9 Comments