Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: torture
By Slavgorod.com.ua 07.06.2015 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine A year later, [former] prisoners of the Slovyansk SBU told Donbas schoolchildren about the tortures they suffered in the dungeons of Girkin’s headquarters. [Editor’s note: SBU is the Security Service of Ukraine building … Continue reading
A freed hostage from the DPR: I thought they would beat me to death. They threatened to slaughter my family.
By Tetyana Zarovanaya 06.05.2014 Obozrevatel Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine Danylo, a district election committee member (we are not publishing his surname or photo due to an existing danger to his life), has spent five days in the … Continue reading
Kharkiv Human Rights Protection Group 06.16.2014 Alexander Reshetnyak, a Luhansk EuroMaidan activist has died in intensive care after being tortured by militants from the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic. He had been abducted on June 10, and brought to hospital two … Continue reading