Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: Lyeshyi
Batkivshchyna Battalion talks about the destruction of LNR’s [Luhansk People’s Republic] leader Lyeshyi.
By RBC.ua 08.01.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine The Territorial Defense Battalion Batkivshchyna [Fatherland, the 34th Battalion], which was created as part of Rukh Oporu [Resistance Movement] during combat in the anti-terrorism operation (ATO) zone, destroyed the commander … Continue reading