Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: featured
Barricaded Ukraine. Photo by Oleksiy Sikorskiy.
That’s the image of the peaceful Ukrainian revolution (EuroMaidan) for you! The owner of one of the restaurants in downtown Kyiv, Ukraine stands together with the riot police to keep the peace on streets. Continue reading
We ask you to impose immediately personal financial sanctions against Viktor Yanukovych, his family, the oligarchs who are supporting him and the corrupted members of the Ukrainian government. The European Union should not turn into the League of Nations. The empty requests for negotiations do not work with criminals. Continue reading
Leaders of western countries have to understand that in case of a civil war in Ukraine a horrible tragedy will spread along the whole Europe and Eurasia. Continue reading
Source: Alex Center I don’t believe in any of the promises from the “bandit state”. And here’s why: Seemingly basic requests of Maidan leaders (according to the European officials – minor concessions): to release all detainees of the November-December aggression … Continue reading