We have received information from inside sources that the local bandits and representatives of various illegal armed groups, who fight in eastern Ukraine, are very concerned by the not quite correct attitude from the Russian Federation and international Russian terrorists towards them and their loved ones. From the list of grievances towards Russian terrorists, we can highlight the following:
- A bad attitude towards those who have moved to the Russian Federation, members of the families of the local bandits (in particular, resettlement not to the places they wanted);
- The blatant rejection of unlawful terrorist groups, on the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts [regions];
- The lack of a normal volume of humanitarian aid, not with missiles but with food, clothes and medicine;
- The use of local gangs on the front line, as cannon fodder;
- The destruction of separate units of local bandits in the rear;
- The frank rejection of local bandits towards Cossack gangs which the Russian leadership refuses to “resolve”;
- The seizure of business and personal property on the occupied territories belonging to the local bandits;
Attempts to influence this situation using mind games, by manipulating information, as in “it is all Ukrofascists,” does not adequately work anymore. The reason is that the creators of “vato”-news and “vato”-fakes are often very far from the realities of what is happening, and the fruits of their imaginations are radically different from the picture that is seen by the direct participants.
Due to the fact that in recent times these precedents of fights (one of the last ones is covered in the previous repost) are becoming more frequent and more violent, it highlights the prerequisites to not only an active confrontation between local terrorists and the Russians, but also the expansion of this conflict onto the territory of the Russian Federation.
It is known from trusted sources that in revenge, the embittered representatives of the illegal armed groups are planning to undertake a number of acts of sabotage and terrorism; for this purpose, through “refugees,” materials for explosives and weapons were smuggled into the territory of the Russian Federation. One of the first signs, is the explosion that was heard in the early morning of 11.27.2014 in Rostov-on-Don [Russia], when an unknown person fired into the window of one of the cafes from a hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher, presumably, an RPG-7. At the same time they detained a 25-year old “unknown ex-Spetsnaz.” And, by the looks of things, it is not the last such “show.”
Source: Johan Karlsen FB