Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine
● In Kharkiv, the People’s Viche of Euromaidan demanded from Ukrainian authorities the determination to bring terrorist accomplices of the Party of Regions to criminal responsibility, namely [Rinat] Akhmetov and [Oleksandr] Yefremov [leader of the Party of Regions], and to ban the Communist Party.
● A rally of Ukrainian activists and Maidan Self-Defense took place near Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra [Kyiv Monastery of the Caves].
● On Maidan [Independence Square], the 4th People’s Viche took place.
Theater of war:
● Two terrorist attacks, namely railroad track explosions were recorded on the Donetsk railway.
● The self-proclaimed “Donetsk People’s Republic” does not recognize the cease-fire declared by [Petro] Poroshenko.
● A missing civilian helicopter Mil Mi-8, flying from Nizhyn [city in Chernihiv Oblast] to Chuhuiv [city in Kharkiv Oblast] was found.
● The United States of America successfully tested the Ballistic Missile Defense System.
● The Prime Minister of Italy [Matteo] Renzi said he intended to create a “United States of Europe,” during the time his country assumes the presidency of the European Union.
● The UN has no doubt that Russian mercenaries are currently fighting in Donbas, Ukraine’s UN representative Yuriy Sergeyev declared.
● Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov announced that [sanctions on Russia] have led to the outflow of no less than $100 billion from Russia.
● The U.S.A. placed Russia on the “black list” and might impose sanctions against Russia due to human trafficking.
● In a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, President Poroshenko stated that the terrorists in Donbas violated the ceasefire more than 20 times during the past 24 hours.
Source: Digests and Analytics FB