The situation of activists and jornalists of the Maidan movement grows more and more menacing and sometimes outright dangerous. The information has just surfaced that the Maidan jornalists Tetyana Chornovol has been severely beaten up near the Boryspil airport! She has been diagnosed with a concussion; she is unable to move on her own. It has been reported that she has been dragged out of her car and then beaten up by two unknown males.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers