Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Voices of Ukraine
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: #Zhydo-Banderite
Ukrainian phenomenon: Jews + Banderites = ?
05.10.2014 Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine A new concept “Zhydo-Banderite” (“Zhydo–Bandera”) has appeared in Ukraine. This neologism is used to define Jews–[who are] friends of Ukrainian nationalists. Moreover, the Jews are the ones who predominantly use this word. In social … Continue reading
Posted in Analytics, English, Languages, Media, Pictures, Voices of Revolution Tagged #RussiaInvadesUkraine, #SaveUkraine, #ukraineprotests, #Zhydo-Banderite, Banderite, Russia, Ukraine 4 Comments