Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Voices of Ukraine on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Monster has to go NOW
- DMITRY TYMCHUK: One more update on the situation in Mariupol
- Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog: Summary – May 19, 2014
- TURKEY: under Ottoman Empire treaty with Catherine the Great if Crimea declares independence it returns to Turkey
- Ukrainian Revolution has won. Kremlin has lost. Olympic Games will close to the sound of funeral music.
- Riots in Downtown Kyiv (Feb.18) - 24 Hour Update
- Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko and Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka are covering for killers
Tag Archives: humor
19. Januar 2014: Die Toiletten greifen den Berkut an Die Ukrainer scherzen trotzdem: das auf der Gruschewski Str. am 19. Januar aufgenommene Video. (Video: espreso.tv)
Das Gesetz des Helmverbots in einer Familie (Photo) Ростислав Шпук Quelle: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=719309028102357&set=a.111083912258208.9272.100000697987999&type=1 (Photo: Ростислав Шпук) “Unsere Familie bei dem traditionellen Feier der Taufe Christi. Wir denken an neuen Gesetze… Alles Gute allen zum Fest!”
#ЄвроМайдан So, did any trend-setter foresee that the latest in Ukrainian winter fashions would be hard hats? There’s a smattering of colors and fashions out in the street: construction hats and mountain climbing helms, crash helmets and metal army helmets, … Continue reading
Recently some EuroMaidan activists launched a special humor Facebook page “Bimba” about the Russian-born Ukraine’s Prime Minister Nikolaj Azarov, who can’t speak proper Ukrainian for many years (despite the law for high officials). Continue reading
As it was in 2004 in Ukraine during the massive protest against the fraud of Presidential elections, Eastern Ukrainian politician Victor Yanukovych connects the Ukrainians again in EuroMaidan massive rally – against himself, as the President of Ukraine.