Dmitry Tymchuk, Head of the Center for Military and Political Research, Coordinator of the Information Resistance group, Member of Parliament (People’s Front)
Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine
Operational data from Information Resistance:
The situation in the ATO [anti-terrorist operation] zone remains tense. Russian-terrorist troops continue shelling and armed provocations, and using sabotage and reconnaissance groups to conduct raids into the rear of the Ukrainian troops.
In the area between the settlements of Travneve and Zaitseve, an infantry terrorist group of 15-20 militants dispersed throughout the “greenery” fired small arms on the ATO control and supervisory point and stronghold.
On the Artemivsk direction of operations, namely, in the area of Lozove, Ukrainian positions were shelled from heavy machine guns. The ATO forces’ positions near Mayorsk, Sanzharivka, and Krymske were also fired on.
A group of enemy snipers continue to operate in the area of the settlement of Luhanske.
Between the settlements of Trokhizbenka and Shchastya, activity by an enemy sabotage and intelligence unit was observed.
In some areas near the contact line, Russian-terrorist troops are combing the area, in search of sabotage and reconnaissance groups of the ATO forces, and conduct “preventive” shelling of the “greenery” located in the neutral zone.
[The enemy] continues engineering and earthworks to equip a battalion defense region east of Makiivka. Between the towns of Chermalyk and Mykolaivka, the terrorists continue laying minefields.
The regrouping of enemy forces continues, as does the supply of material and technical resources to the positions of Russian occupation forces:
– Near the towns of Mar’inka and south of Avdiivka, terrorists are regrouping at the front line, and 3 IFVs [infantry fighting vehicles] were withdrawn from their positions;
– South of Starobesheve (in the direction of Komsomolske), terrorist positions were reinforced with four armored combat vehicles [ACVs];
– 5 IFV [infantry fighting vehicles] were deployed to the area of Novoazovsk;
– A tank unit, withdrawn from Horlivka, was redeployed to the Vuhlehirsk area;
– A terrorist mechanized infantry unit on board of APCs [armored personnel carriers], up to one company in strength, was transferred to the area of Mykolaivka (east of Luhansk).
Representatives of the so-called”Prosecutor’s Office” of the “DNR” started work in the so-called “motorized infantry regiment” of the “1st Army Corps” (of the “DNR” [Donetsk Peoples Republic]), whose militaries had previously shot several residents of the Novoazovsk district while drunk. According to some reports, the gang is to be disbanded.
According to sources in the “LNR” [Luhansk Peoples Republic], the Russian Federation is planning a delivery of large volumes of rubles [Russian currency] to Luhansk in late September.
Source: Dmitry Tymchuk FB
This translation work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. The rights pertaining to the original work remain unaffected.